Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
What you need to do to lose weight without harm to health? Well-known British nutritionist Rudy Mawer argues that a few simple changes in lifestyle will help achieve the desired result and, most importantly, save it.
Eat more protein
A nutritionist advises eating more protein foods and less fast carbohydrates.
Give up soft drinks
If you really want to lose weight, first of all you need to give up any soft drinks. Instead, you should drink green tea, natural coffee and, of course, water.
Eat more vegetables
The more vegetables in the diet - the easier it is to lose weight and the better for health. Half of your plate at each meal should be filled with vegetables.
Eat more organic foods
Discard recycled, refined products in favor of natural. Give preferences to products such as vegetables, fruits, dairy products, unprocessed meat.
Keep on hand only healthy snacks
If you like sweets and cookies, you do not need to keep them close at hand, Keep on hand healthy snacks - fruits, nuts, vegetables.
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup NEW 29 MINUTES AGO
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan NEW 59 MINUTES AGO
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police