Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
What you need to do to lose weight without harm to health? Well-known British nutritionist Rudy Mawer argues that a few simple changes in lifestyle will help achieve the desired result and, most importantly, save it.
Eat more protein
A nutritionist advises eating more protein foods and less fast carbohydrates.
Give up soft drinks
If you really want to lose weight, first of all you need to give up any soft drinks. Instead, you should drink green tea, natural coffee and, of course, water.
Eat more vegetables
The more vegetables in the diet - the easier it is to lose weight and the better for health. Half of your plate at each meal should be filled with vegetables.
Eat more organic foods
Discard recycled, refined products in favor of natural. Give preferences to products such as vegetables, fruits, dairy products, unprocessed meat.
Keep on hand only healthy snacks
If you like sweets and cookies, you do not need to keep them close at hand, Keep on hand healthy snacks - fruits, nuts, vegetables.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)