Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
Nutrition plays a special role in preserving youth, Italian experts have come to this conclusion, RIA Novosti reported referring to Lecco Notizie.
Italy is among the leaders in life expectancy. Men in the country live on average to 81 years, and women to 85. Specialists decided to find the reason for the longevity and health of Italians.
It turned out that the inhabitants of this Mediterranean country are especially sensitive to the quality of food. Their diet is rich in protein, vitamins A and C, folic acid and antioxidants. In addition, the inhabitants of Apennine do not abuse alcohol, do not smoke, do not drink sweet soda and prefer to cook from local products.
For those who do not want to face premature aging, nutritionists are advised to introduce at least 1.1 grams of protein per kilogram of weight in the diet, which will allow to maintain sufficient muscle mass. It is also recommended to eat dairy products, as well as greens and lettuce rich in folic acid.
Experts noted that you should not skip breakfast. In the morning you need to drink freshly squeezed juice from red grapefruit and eat nuts. This will allow the body to get the necessary charge of vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants and mineral salts.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)