Armenian cuisine: soup with lentils and vegetables
Chicken or vegetable broth - 1.5 l
Red lentils - 120 gr.
Potatoes - 2 pcs.
Onions - 1 pc.
Garlic - 2 cloves
Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
Carrots - 1 or 2 pieces.
Celery - 1 stalk
Salt, pepper - optional
Cooking oil for frying
Fresh green for decoration
Cut potatoes and carrots into small cubes, finely chop celery, onion and bell pepper. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan, fry the onions to transparency.
Add onions, carrots and celery and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add Bulgarian pepper and continue cooking the same time. Boil lentils and potatoes in a saucepan with broth, boil lentils for about 20 minutes until cooked. Then add fried vegetables and continue to boil until boiling. Add salt, pepper.
When the potatoes and lentils are ready, turn off the gas, add chopped garlic, cover and leave for 15 minutes. Before you apply, decorate with greens.
- Armenian cuisine: kutap
- ‘Roupen Herian: Rescuer of Armenian Orphans’ Program Hosted by Tekeyan Cultural Association Metro Los Angeles Chapter
- In Yerevan In the daytime of January 23, 24, 27 no precipitation is predicted
- Ararat Mirzoyan received Piotr Świtalski
- Elevators production to be set up in Kotayk region
- Director Johnny Kevorkian Releases ‘Await Further Instructions,’ Talks about Biggest Influences
- Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Meet Again
- Pashinyan commented on his meeting with Aliyev (live)
- US, Iran and Turkey use the Armenian factor to weaken Russia's position in the Caucasus
- Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hit Turkey
- Putin’s schedule for January 25 does not include meeting with Pashinyan yet: Peskov
- In Search of Leonard, My Martyred Ancestor
- Eiffel Tower opened for visitors after a snowfall
- Symbolism and Realism in the Karabakh Issue
- We should shake Lukashenko's outstretched hand
- US Senator condemning the Armenian Genocide to compete for presidency
- Human Rights Defender offered proposals to the servicemen on affordable housing conditions
- Naira Zohrabyan received a proposal from the EU: "Zhamanak"
- Pashinyan held an informal meeting with Aliyev in Davos
- Italian Tenor Alessandro Safina Announces US Tour in April Featuring Victor Espinola and Forbidden Saints
- Air temperature to go up by 5-7 degrees
- Manvel Grigoryan arrested: he was transferred to “Yerevan-Kentron” prison
- Daron Malakian's Scars On Broadway unveil U.S. tour dates
- Structure of the Armenian government to change within a month
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup