Qualifying stage of "K-pop World Festival 2019 in Armenia" was held in Yerevan
The qualifying stage of the “K-pop World Festival 2019 in Armenia” as part of the “Third Korean Culture Festival in Armenia” was held on May 18 at Sundukyan State Academic Theatre. 25 teams performed at the festival.
In the category of vocals Anita Amirkhanian won, performing Lee Hi's "Breath". In the category of dance the team "Michyuous", performing BTS - "Idol" and "Arma Dance", performing Stray kids - "Miroh", won.
Video performances of the teams that won in the categories of "vocals" and "dance", were sent to the jury in Korea.
In August, participants of the final stage will be announced in the categories “Best K-pop Cover Dance” and “Best K-pop Cover Song”. The event was attended by 1,200 people.
The event was held with the support of the Cultural Center of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Russian Federation and the KBS television channel.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)