Pashinyan rules out political persecutions against news media
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan rules out that any mass media representative can be subjected to political persecution in Armenia.
The PM was speaking in parliament today in response to opposition MP Edmon Marukyan’s question.
“I rule out that any news media in the Republic of Armenia can be subjected to political persecution,” the PM said.
Marukyan raised a question about an incident concerning the GALA TV of Shirak province. The PM said he will examine the case and give a response.
- Knights & Daughters of Vartan Announce Essay Contest Winners In Conjunction with Times Square Commemoration NEW 44 MINUTES AGO
- Today is Armenian outstanding writer Daniel Varoujan's birthday
- Today is Holy Saturday, Eve of Feast of the Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Easter Feast, Candlelight Divine Liturgy
- Armenia's Levon Aronian gears up for Grenke Chess Classic
- Easter kulich recipe
- Economic growth in Armenia in 2019 will be 5.3% with support of investments
- Vatican displays Holy Stairs for first time in 300 years
- Armenian modern rock has "blown" Tashkent stages
- Shadows of big politics
- Air temperature to go down by 5-7 degrees
- Macron approval rating increases after Notre Dame fire
- Recipe Corner: Lemon Curd with Fresh Summer Berries in a Phyllo Cup
- Farewell: Hovhannes Tumanyan
- Russian Argumenty i Fakty edition devoted an article to legendary Soviet intelligence officers Gevork and Gohar Vardanyans
- Fresno Premiere of the Film “Singing in Exile” Featuring Paris-based Musicians Aram and Virginia Kerovpyan
- Vice Speaker of Parliament rules out political persecution against any official under their leadership
- Armenian church Zvartnots in bas-reliefs of French Sainte-Chapelle
- Russian border guards apprehend Turkish citizen for illegally crossing Armenia-Turkey border
- French lawmaker Philippe Folliot received death threats over Armenian Genocide
- Stonehenge: DNA reveals origin of builders
- Matvienko: leaders of Russia and Armenia will meet on May 29 within EEU
- Karabakh should participate in negotiations but at this stage I cannot imagine it: Samvel Babayan
- Refugee family provided with rent compensation by Artsakh Human Rights Defender's intervention
- G20 summit in Osaka to speed up solution of global economic issues — ambassador
- Today is Good Friday