Pashinyan intends to meet with Putin at SPIEF-2019
Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said that in June he plans to participate in St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF-2019), where he will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
He also noted that on May 29 he will be in Nur-Sultan at a meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council.
Pashinyan described the development of relations with Russia as “normal” and said that he was pleased with the state of these relations.
- Armenia PM calls to block entrances and exits of all courts on Monday
- Today is the Armenian cinema founder Hamo Beknazarian’s birthday
- Primate Findikyan Refocuses Direction of Eastern Diocese, Assembly Covers Wide-ranging Issues
- Recipe Corner: Faloodeh or Paludeh ye Shirazi
- Trump may replace Green Card with "Build America" visa
- Syrian air defenses "activated over suspected Israeli airstrikes"
- Court orders release of ex-President Robert Kocharyan
- IMF OKs $250 mln stand-by arrangement for Armenia
- Risks and danger of high cholesterol levels
- Cadence Ensemble Performed Gomidas and Other Armenian Works in Washington (video)
- Europe Day events in Armenia will culminate in Yerevan on May 26
- Oil Prices Down
- Yerevan subway to operate on heightened mode today
- Vigil and Commemoration in Berlin
- Today is International Museum Day
- A Year after the Velvet Revolution
- In the daytime of May 17 the air temperature will increase by 1-2 degrees
- Armenia, Iraq joining forces to curb terrorists’ use of high techs
- Pashinyan intends to meet with Putin at SPIEF-2019
- Various events to be held in Matenadaran within Museum Day
- Chinese FM to visit Armenia
- Political prisoner Sevan Nisanyan granted Armenian citizenship two years after escaping Turkish prison
- US cuts Turkish steel tariffs by half to 25% : FT
- Belarusian cultural delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
- Olympic future of boxing to be decided on May 22