Fish Cutlets Recipe
Ingredients Of Fish Cutlets
For the fish:
- 1 small ginger
- 2 Green chillies
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 3-4 Rawa fillets
- For the base:
- 100 gms bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 small ginger
- 1 Chilli
- A few leaves of mint
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp saunf
- 4-5 Peppercorns
- 1 Bread slice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 potato (mashed), boiled
- 2 tbsp flour (to coat)
- Oil (to pan fry)
- for garnishing mint leaves
Prepare the fish:
In a pan, steam the fish in a strainer with boiled water, ginger, green chilly, garlic and cover the pan.
Prepare the base:
- In a blender, mix bread crumbs, egg, garlic, ginger, green chillies, fresh mint leaves, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, slice of bread, refined oil and juice of half lime.
- In a mortar and pestle smash fennel and black pepper, add them into blender.
- Add a little water and blend them together.
- Add the steamed fish into the blender and grind them well.
- Transfer them into a bowl and add one boil potato for starch. Mix them well. Make cutlets out of it and coat in some flour.
- Keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add little refined oil in the pan and fry the cutlets both sides.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve hot.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK