Cheese chebureki recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Farmers cheese
1. In a stand mixer, lightly whisk the eggs together. In a small bowl, combine the baking soda and vinegar until it becomes foamy. Then add the salt, buttermilk, and baking soda mixture to the eggs.
2. Add in the flour and mix together using the hook attachment. You’ll know it’s done mixing when the dough doesn’t stick to the sides of the mixer bowl anymore.
3. Place the dough onto a floured surface and divide the dough in half. Roll each half into a log, then cut each log into about 7 equal pieces.
4. Form each piece into a ball and flatten it out into a circle using a rolling pin. (About 8 inches in diameter)
5. Generously brush the melted butter onto one side of the circle and roll up tightly. Place the rolled up buttery dough onto a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This will help stiffen the butter.
6. Meanwhile, combine the farmer’s cheese with salt and an egg.
7. Cut each rolled up circle in half and roll each half out longways. If you want, you can cut the ends so they look prettier. (Totally optional)
8. Fill 1/2 of each turnover with about 2 tbsp of the farmer’s cheese filling. Flip the empty side of the turnover on top and seal with a fork.
9. Heat a skillet with about 1 inch of oil over medium-high heat and fry each turnover for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says