Puff buns with curd filling and raisin
Puff pastry without yeast — 400 g
Cottage cheese — 400 g
Sugar — 3-4 tbsp. l.
Vanillin — ⅓ tsp.
Egg — 1 pc.
Sour cream — 1-2 tbsp. l.
Raisins without pits — to taste
Egg (for lubrication) — 1 pc.
Sugar powder and sesame seeds for sprinkling
1. Mix cottage cheese, 1 egg, sour cream, vanillin and steamed dried raisins.
2. Drain the dough, cut into 2 parts.
3. Roll out into a rectangle 15 by 35 cm. Lubricate half the filling, not reaching the edges a bit.
4. Collapse the tape, twist the edge, turn the seam down. Cut into pieces 3-4 cm wide.
5. Do the same with the second part of the test. Put on parchment, grease with egg, sprinkle with sesame (or poppy seeds, cinnamon, sugar). Furnace at 200 ° C until golden brown. Cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)