Kiev cutlets recipe
- Chicken breasts: 2
- Butter: 70 g
- Eggs: 3
- Flour: a little
- Bread Crumbs: about 2 cups
- Herbs or seasoning
- Ground pepper
- Take butter (room temperature) and mix together with dills and other herbs or seasoning. Divide into 4 finger size pieces and put them in the freezer to chill.
- Now take chicken breasts. You have to flatten them. Slice of inner breast piece. Then from the slice side carefully butterfly the breast, leave pieces connected. Repeat that for all the breasts. Then arrange all chicken cutlets inner side up, cover with food wrap, and gently beat them up with a meat tenderizer to flatten them out.
- Then season chicken with salt and ground pepper to taste. In all chicken cutlets add one piece of butter (better on the corner) and wrap them. All butter should be covered.
- Then all chicken cutlets completely cover with flour. Then dip into egg and milk mix and then roll it in bread crumbs. Then again dip into egg and milk mix, and roll in bread crumbs again.
- Warm up a deep pot with oil over moderate heat. Add cutlets in. Boil in about 12 - 15 minutes.
- Best taste with smashed potatoes and fresh vegetables salad!
Source: World Recipes
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)