Beef and cucumbers recipe
150 g beef
1/2 of a long cucumber
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp soy sauce
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cooking oil
1. Slice the beef. The thinner the slices, the better it cooks through. If you want to make a larger portion of stir-fry, then remember this useful tip: fry the beef in batches. It will cook faster and will not get chewy.
2. Mix corn starch, soy sauce, baking soda and oil, to make marinade.
3. Set the beef slices in the marinade and for 30 minutes.
4. Slice the cucumber and chop the garlic cloves.
5. Preheat the wok and add three tablespoons of oil. Once it sizzles, put on the beef and stir-fry for couple of minutes until it's tender enough for you. Then remove from the wok and set aside.
6. Clean the wok if needed. Then heat up another tablespoon of oil. Add minced garlic and fry for about half a minute, don't burn it!
7. Add cucumber and stir-fry for a minute. Season with only a pinch of salt, you don't need much, cause the beef is salty enough.
8. Pour the beef on top of the cucumbers and cook for a minute. Serve either as it is or with rice or noodles.
- Growth in export of cucumbers from Armenia comprises 174%
- Armenia’s security chief steps down
- Armenian national futsal team begins training
- Aronian to face Matlakov at world cup
- Armenia’s Pashinyan holding major news conference in Vanadzor
- U.S. blames Iran for Saudi attacks, 'pretend' diplomacy: Reuters
- GIPHY founder Alex Chung arriving in Armenia for WCIT
- Erdogan says will discuss U.S. missile purchase with Trump
- Armenian FM kicks off official visit to Lithuania
- Armenia’s Arthur 'White Bear' Alexanyan to compete at world championship final with injury
- 5 daily activities necessary to maintain health
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim