Beef and cucumbers recipe
150 g beef
1/2 of a long cucumber
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp corn starch
1 tsp soy sauce
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cooking oil
1. Slice the beef. The thinner the slices, the better it cooks through. If you want to make a larger portion of stir-fry, then remember this useful tip: fry the beef in batches. It will cook faster and will not get chewy.
2. Mix corn starch, soy sauce, baking soda and oil, to make marinade.
3. Set the beef slices in the marinade and for 30 minutes.
4. Slice the cucumber and chop the garlic cloves.
5. Preheat the wok and add three tablespoons of oil. Once it sizzles, put on the beef and stir-fry for couple of minutes until it's tender enough for you. Then remove from the wok and set aside.
6. Clean the wok if needed. Then heat up another tablespoon of oil. Add minced garlic and fry for about half a minute, don't burn it!
7. Add cucumber and stir-fry for a minute. Season with only a pinch of salt, you don't need much, cause the beef is salty enough.
8. Pour the beef on top of the cucumbers and cook for a minute. Serve either as it is or with rice or noodles.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)