Armenia fails to qualify for Eurovision 2019 Grand Final
Armenia failed to qualify for the grand Final of Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
The 10 finalists going through to the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday are: North Macedonia, the Netherlands. Albania, Sweden, Russia, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland and Malta.
Eighteen countries participated in the Second Semi-Final.
The final result was determined through a combination of jury and televotes. The televote took place tonight during the live broadcast of the show and the jury cast their vote while watching the second Dress Rehearsal that was held on Monday 15 May.
The Grand Final will take place on Saturday, May 18.
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan NEW 28 MINUTES AGO
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury
- Hidden Painting Under da Vinci Masterpiece Revealed with New Imaging
- Armenian president congratulates Afghan counterpart, people on Independence Day
- April four-day war hero Adam Sahakyan would turn 23 today
- Today is World Humanitarian Day
- Vahagn Davtyan won gold at Open Israeli Championship