President Sarkissian congratulates Putin on Russia Day
President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian on June 12 sent a congratulatory letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin on the occasion of the Russia Day, the Armenian Presidential Office told Armenpress.
In the letter President Sarkissian praised the fact that the strategic partnership between Armenia and Russia, as well as the brotherly ties between the two peoples have further strengthened which is reflected both at the bilateral relations level and also within the frames of international organizations and regional unions.
“I am confident that the friendship between our peoples will serve as a firm base in the future for the strengthening of the Armenian-Russian relations and expansion of mutual partnership between our countries”, the letter says.
The Armenian President wished his Russian counterpart good health and success, and peace, welfare and prosperity to the brotherly people of Russia.
- How to increase life expectancy? NEW 12 MINUTES AGO
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary