President Sarkissian congratulates Putin on Russia Day
President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian on June 12 sent a congratulatory letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin on the occasion of the Russia Day, the Armenian Presidential Office told Armenpress.
In the letter President Sarkissian praised the fact that the strategic partnership between Armenia and Russia, as well as the brotherly ties between the two peoples have further strengthened which is reflected both at the bilateral relations level and also within the frames of international organizations and regional unions.
“I am confident that the friendship between our peoples will serve as a firm base in the future for the strengthening of the Armenian-Russian relations and expansion of mutual partnership between our countries”, the letter says.
The Armenian President wished his Russian counterpart good health and success, and peace, welfare and prosperity to the brotherly people of Russia.
- Opening of the international Armenian studies conference “Eastern Armenia: History and Culture” NEW 36 MINUTES AGO
- The effect of being overweight and obese on cancer risk is at least double than previously thought NEW 47 MINUTES AGO
- British band Jamiroquai to perform in Armenia
- Trump not taking back foreign aid; Armenia among countries to benefit
- 'Spanish Stonehenge' revealed: Daily Mail
- Trump announced new meeting with Kim Jong-un is possible
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan