Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Arrive in Armenia for Kids' Baptism
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian went back to their roots ... and brought their brood with them for a religious rite of passage.
Kim and Kourtney are in Armenia's capital of Yerevan where they arrived with North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Mason, Reign and Penelope. The group made the trek Sunday to the St. Hovhannes-Mkrtich Church of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin.
It seems Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Reign and Mason are the ones getting baptized -- in Armenian culture, the person getting baptized wears all white. North was already baptized in Jerusalem back in 2015.
Penelope was wearing a purple dress, but it's unclear when and if she was baptized.
You can see the whole fam made their way to the church, with bodyguards in place to keep the crowd at a distance. Still, Kim did stop at one point to take selfies.
Kim, of course, first visited her family's ancestral land back in 2015. She's strengthened her ties to Armenia since then. In fact, she's the special keynote speaker later this week at the 23rd World Congress on Information Technology. Fancy!
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)