Opportunities to deepen Armenia-Chile economic ties discussed in Yerevan
Armenian deputy minister of economy Varos Simonyan received Rodrigo Yáñez, Under – Secretary for International Economic Relations at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile, the Armenian ministry told Armenress.
Deputy minister Varos Simonyan welcomed the official in Armenia and stated that this meeting is a wonderful opportunity to discuss the bilateral economic cooperation.
Rodrigo Yáñez informed that his delegation includes both state officials and private sector representatives. He noted that the cooperation of Chile and Armenia can be significant in the context that the two countries are a unique hub to other major foreign markets. He was interested in considering the opportunity to export Armenian goods to Chile, adding that his country is interested in revealing cooperation opportunities with the EAEU states.
Varos Simonyan provided information about the free trade agreements with the Eurasian Economic Union and the third countries. He also introduced the partnership framework with the EU, in particular within the frames of the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement.
The officials discussed the upcoming visit of Chile’s delegation to Armenia.
Rodrigo Yáñez thanked the Armenian side for the readiness to effective cooperation.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)