Petition of Robert Kocharyan's lawyers to be considered by Arthur Mkrtchyan
The Court of General Jurisdiction of Yerevan (Kentron District) today, on January 14, at 15:00, chaired by Judge Artur Mkrtchyan, will consider a motion of the team of lawyers regarding the replacement of the restraint measure in the form of detention of the second President of Armenia Robert Kocharyan as an alternative preventive measure.
According to the team of the former Armenian President’s lawyers, the lawyers were informed that the court would simultaneously consider the petition of the investigator of the Special Investigation Service of Armenia to extend the term of Robert Kocharyan’s arrest for another two months.
On January 10, Judge Nelly Baghdasaryan declared her disqualification, the case was referred to Judge David Grigoryan, however, Judge D. Grigoryan declared a rejection on January 12, explaining that the case was transferred to him, although he was not a duty judge.
After that, the case was referred to Judge Arthur Mkrtchyan.
- First "Spider-Man: Far From Home" trailer lands online (video) NEW 5 MINUTES AGO
- Armenian American Museum hosting inaugural Telethon on Feb. 17 NEW 31 MINUTES AGO
- In Yerevan on January 16, 18-20 no precipitation is predicted
- New Year photos of Yerevan on Iranian ILNA website (photo)
- “The Sins of the Fathers” By Siobhan Nash-Marshall to Be Presented in Glendale & Pasadena
- US condemns Iran for satellite launch
- Russia expecting progress in the Karabakh settlement in 2019: Lavrov
- New Mayor of Jerusalem Visited the Armenian Patriarchate
- We will use all legal methods to capture Gülen: Turkish Ministry of Justice
- Georgs Avetisjans: Pursuing His Crane to the Fatherland
- Meeting of Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs begins in Paris
- Pashinyan Formally Reappointed Prime Minister
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup
- Kim Kardashian restates her wish to visit Armenia with Cher (video)
- Acting Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan meets with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- New Armenian park to be established near Rostov
- Today is World Beatles Day
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan "can‘t wait" to be back on Arsenal pitch
- Armenian President meets with ALNOWAIS Investments Chairman in Abu Dhabi
- Kurds in the Limelight of the Syrian War Theater
- We and the world around us
- New campaign against the US president?
- In the daytime of January 17 the air temperature will go down by 5-6 degrees
- Pashinyan offers condolences to Iranian president over deadly cargo plane crash
- Romanian TAROM airline enters Armenian market