ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
The Central Board of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL) is concerned about the tense domestic political situation in the Republic of Armenia, which is expressed in attempts to split society and sow hatred towards each other. This fact is of particular concern because it is connected with the current authorities and political and public organizations that support them.
Such behavior is the cause of the formation of hatred atmosphere in Armenia.
It is of particular concern when the head of the executive, in fact controlling the executive and legislative bodies, is currently trying to put pressure on the judicial system, a phenomenon that contains elements of the constitutional system violation.
It is also disturbing that the prime minister, a person with an absolute majority in the legislature, resorts to illegal actions instead of implementing legislative reforms.
The ADL Central Board calls for refraining from any wrongdoing, as well as from any actions that are contrary to the Constitution and are aimed at splitting the society.
The situation in Armenia threatens the future of the Armenian state. We should not forget that we live in an unfinished war, and deep internal split and incitement of hatred contribute to the aggression of our opponent, as well as damage our country's authority in the face of the international community.
ADL expresses hope that the current unfavorable situation will be resolved in the shortest time possible due to the efforts of healthy forces and, first of all, the acting authorities.
- Booking.com defined the most hospitable countries of the world NEW 4 MINUTES AGO
- Serj Tankian supports sisters who killed abusive dad in self defense NEW 22 MINUTES AGO
- Yerevan Council of Elders extraordinary session kicked off (live)
- Red Wings offers passengers to visit Yerevan or Makhachkala instead of Georgia
- Georgian authorities stop Armenian passenger bus traveling from Russia for “transporting banned item”
- Bako Sahakyan participated in the presentation of case decisions collection of Artsakh Supreme Court
- Syrian military sends reinforcements to Hama for upcoming offensive
- 48.4 thousand people left Armenia for Russia in 2018
- Armenia supports Iran: Ambassador Tumanyan
- PM chairs regular Security Council session
- Minsk 2019: Arthur Hovhannisyan wins 1/8 final
- RA President named laureate of Prix de la Fondation 2019 at Crans Montana Forum
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan border
- Georgian Airways offers passengers flights to Moscow via Yerevan
- White House confirmed exchange of letters between Trump and Kim Jong-un
- RA Parliament extraordinary session continues (live)
- President Sarkissian travels to Switzerland
- 17 years old Lutfieh Bilemjian
- Melting ice in the Arctic created new islands
- Turkey's lira weakens on election, policy concerns: Reuters
- A delegation of the Armenian community of Greater Montreal paid a visit to the Embassy of Armenia in Canada
- Militants allegedly hit Syrian jet over southern Idlib
- Talking about Peace Worrying about War
- Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington: Video Clip
- Vartan Gregorian Receives Carnegie Hall Medal of Excellence from Mayor Bloomberg