ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
The Central Board of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL) is concerned about the tense domestic political situation in the Republic of Armenia, which is expressed in attempts to split society and sow hatred towards each other. This fact is of particular concern because it is connected with the current authorities and political and public organizations that support them.
Such behavior is the cause of the formation of hatred atmosphere in Armenia.
It is of particular concern when the head of the executive, in fact controlling the executive and legislative bodies, is currently trying to put pressure on the judicial system, a phenomenon that contains elements of the constitutional system violation.
It is also disturbing that the prime minister, a person with an absolute majority in the legislature, resorts to illegal actions instead of implementing legislative reforms.
The ADL Central Board calls for refraining from any wrongdoing, as well as from any actions that are contrary to the Constitution and are aimed at splitting the society.
The situation in Armenia threatens the future of the Armenian state. We should not forget that we live in an unfinished war, and deep internal split and incitement of hatred contribute to the aggression of our opponent, as well as damage our country's authority in the face of the international community.
ADL expresses hope that the current unfavorable situation will be resolved in the shortest time possible due to the efforts of healthy forces and, first of all, the acting authorities.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)