Congratulation to all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections in the country: ADL Statement
At the extraordinary parliamentary elections held on December 9, 2018, in the logic of the continuation of the “velvet revolution”, the Armenian people voted for the “My Step” bloc or in favor of the current government.
For several objective reasons, the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL), which did not take part in the elections, remained true to its convictions “with the people and for the people” and taking into account positive changes and national aspirations to progress, called on its members and supporters to vote for candidates of “My step” block.
Today, when our aspirations have become a reality, the Central Board and the Supreme Council of ADL, on behalf of all party members in Armenia and the Diaspora, congratulate all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections, expressing the hope that all political forces that have entered the parliament will do everything possible to justify the people's confidence.
It is obvious that by giving votes to the absolute majority of the “My Step” bloc, the Armenian people also expect absolute positive changes in all aspects of life. ADL joins the people's expectations and expresses its support for all positive changes in the country, including reducing emigration, encouraging repatriation, creating a real and effective Armenia-Artsakh-Diaspora triunity and paving the way for realizing the aspirations of the Armenian people.
RAMKAVAR AZATAKAN PARTY
ADL SUPREME COUNCIL
Chairperson Hakob Avetikyan
- 6.1 magnitude quake strikes south of Indonesia’s Bali NEW 30 MINUTES AGO
- Pakistan re-opens airspace for civil aviation
- Europe to choose best young athlete
- Aeroflot Magazine devoted pages to Armenia
- Armenian PM’s wife attends charity performance in Yerevan Puppet Theatre
- Erdogan announced Turkey’s plans to establish joint production of air defense systems with Russia
- PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
- Ryanair, WizzAir “ready to fly to Armenia if departure tax is dropped”
- Ambassador: Russia respects events underway in Armenia
- Arshak Chopanyan and issues of ancient Armenian literature
- Nutritionist shares top 5 tips to lose weight
- President Sarkissian visits Megerian Carpet in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Layered Middle Eastern Mazza (or Salad)
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Mkhitaryan meets with Armenian community in LA
- Iranian military aircraft spotted at Hama Airbase in Syria
- I wish 'Golden Apricot' further rotting: David Sahakyants
- Wetting is not mandatory, therefore, the authorities agreed to abandon this idea: Arpine Hovhannisyan
- Daron Acemoglu named MIT Institute Professor
- Arshak Chopanyan's activities as an ADL member
- Swiss scientists predict climate similar to Tashkent for Yerevan in 30 years
- Erdogan announced sending 100 people to Russia for learning how to work with S-400
- Armenian team won 5 medals at International Physics Olympiad
- EU foreign ministers to discuss situation around Iran
- 152 demonstrators detained in Paris