Congratulation to all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections in the country: ADL Statement
At the extraordinary parliamentary elections held on December 9, 2018, in the logic of the continuation of the “velvet revolution”, the Armenian people voted for the “My Step” bloc or in favor of the current government.
For several objective reasons, the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL), which did not take part in the elections, remained true to its convictions “with the people and for the people” and taking into account positive changes and national aspirations to progress, called on its members and supporters to vote for candidates of “My step” block.
Today, when our aspirations have become a reality, the Central Board and the Supreme Council of ADL, on behalf of all party members in Armenia and the Diaspora, congratulate all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections, expressing the hope that all political forces that have entered the parliament will do everything possible to justify the people's confidence.
It is obvious that by giving votes to the absolute majority of the “My Step” bloc, the Armenian people also expect absolute positive changes in all aspects of life. ADL joins the people's expectations and expresses its support for all positive changes in the country, including reducing emigration, encouraging repatriation, creating a real and effective Armenia-Artsakh-Diaspora triunity and paving the way for realizing the aspirations of the Armenian people.
RAMKAVAR AZATAKAN PARTY
ADL SUPREME COUNCIL
Chairperson Hakob Avetikyan
- World’s leading experts to discuss Armenia’s economy development prospects in Yerevan
- VEM Ensemble to Perform at Holy Trinity Armenian Church on March 31
- Eurimages to provide €140 000 to Armenian-German co-production Aurora's Sunrise
- Armenia participated in Leipzig annual book fair
- FM introduced RA approaches on Artsakh conflict peaceful settlement to Armed Forces leadership
- Date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting may take place on March 29
- Armenia-Finland match to be served by referees from Montenegro
- Extraordinary session of the Government started
- Recipe Corner: Beef and Bean Enchiladas
- Bako Sahakyan convened consultation with heads of regional administrations
- Ara Khatchadourian Tackles Mountains, Life and Obstacles
- President Sahakyan chaired the meeting of the NKR Cabinet of Ministers
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan handed over his Arsenal shirt to the President Sarkissian
- Erdogan proposed to change Hagia Sophia status to mosque
- Operative meeting of RA Armed Forces leadership has kicked off
- Government to convene extraordinary session today
- Congress considers Trump's impeachment
- There has been no Trump-Moscow collusion: investigation
- Nikol Pashinyan to hold closed working meeting at defense ministry
- Kim Jong-un may visit Russia in the near future
- Serbia refused to join NATO
- Stoltenberg noted progress of Georgia in NATO integration process
- Today is the birthday of Archbishop Sebouh Chouldjian
- New Turkey-Iran-Qatar axis is rising in Middle East, and it has Saudi Arabia furious
- Jailed Turkish Novelist, Journalist Ahmet Altan Releases I Will Never See the World Again