Congratulation to all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections in the country: ADL Statement
At the extraordinary parliamentary elections held on December 9, 2018, in the logic of the continuation of the “velvet revolution”, the Armenian people voted for the “My Step” bloc or in favor of the current government.
For several objective reasons, the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL), which did not take part in the elections, remained true to its convictions “with the people and for the people” and taking into account positive changes and national aspirations to progress, called on its members and supporters to vote for candidates of “My step” block.
Today, when our aspirations have become a reality, the Central Board and the Supreme Council of ADL, on behalf of all party members in Armenia and the Diaspora, congratulate all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections, expressing the hope that all political forces that have entered the parliament will do everything possible to justify the people's confidence.
It is obvious that by giving votes to the absolute majority of the “My Step” bloc, the Armenian people also expect absolute positive changes in all aspects of life. ADL joins the people's expectations and expresses its support for all positive changes in the country, including reducing emigration, encouraging repatriation, creating a real and effective Armenia-Artsakh-Diaspora triunity and paving the way for realizing the aspirations of the Armenian people.
RAMKAVAR AZATAKAN PARTY
ADL SUPREME COUNCIL
Chairperson Hakob Avetikyan
- Armenian cuisine: kutap
- ‘Roupen Herian: Rescuer of Armenian Orphans’ Program Hosted by Tekeyan Cultural Association Metro Los Angeles Chapter
- In Yerevan In the daytime of January 23, 24, 27 no precipitation is predicted
- Ararat Mirzoyan received Piotr Świtalski
- Elevators production to be set up in Kotayk region
- Director Johnny Kevorkian Releases ‘Await Further Instructions,’ Talks about Biggest Influences
- Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Meet Again
- Pashinyan commented on his meeting with Aliyev (live)
- US, Iran and Turkey use the Armenian factor to weaken Russia's position in the Caucasus
- Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hit Turkey
- Putin’s schedule for January 25 does not include meeting with Pashinyan yet: Peskov
- In Search of Leonard, My Martyred Ancestor
- Eiffel Tower opened for visitors after a snowfall
- Symbolism and Realism in the Karabakh Issue
- We should shake Lukashenko's outstretched hand
- US Senator condemning the Armenian Genocide to compete for presidency
- Human Rights Defender offered proposals to the servicemen on affordable housing conditions
- Naira Zohrabyan received a proposal from the EU: "Zhamanak"
- Pashinyan held an informal meeting with Aliyev in Davos
- Italian Tenor Alessandro Safina Announces US Tour in April Featuring Victor Espinola and Forbidden Saints
- Air temperature to go up by 5-7 degrees
- Manvel Grigoryan arrested: he was transferred to “Yerevan-Kentron” prison
- Daron Malakian's Scars On Broadway unveil U.S. tour dates
- Structure of the Armenian government to change within a month
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup