Members of ADL Shirak regional office paid tribute to the memory of Spitak earthquake victims (photo)
Representatives of the Shirak regional structure of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL) honored the memory of the victims of the 1988 Spitak earthquake.
Members of ADL Shirak regional office, as well as the Panos Terlemezyan and Arshak Chopanyan youth clubs, laid wreaths at the monument to the victims of the devastating earthquake located near the Church of the Holy Savior in Gyumri.
It should be noted that the regional structure of ADL annually takes part in events dedicated to the memory of earthquake victims.
Recall that on the eve the 30th anniversary of the devastating catastrophe was celebrated. In this regard, the RA government headed by the Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan held an outgoing government session in Gyumri.
- Israel nears completion of long-range bunker buster missile: report
- Armenia, Georgia sign 2019 military cooperation program
- Turkey condemns European parliament committee call to suspend accession
- Exercise could help protect you against developing depression
- Search for flooded lions of Tamanyan kicked off in Russia following Hay Dzayn publication
- Armenian church being built in Ufa, Russia (video)
- Armenian economy increased by 5.2% in 2018
- Young blogger Ruben Yesayan shot a short film on Hovhannes Tumanyan's 150th anniversary
- SDF troops advance on last remaining IS enclave in Deir ez-Zor (video)
- Arayik Harutyunyan relieved from position of advisor to Artsakh’s President
- Satanovsky about Armenian humanitarian contingent in Syria
- Civil march to take place in Yerevan on March 1
- Today is International Mother Language Day
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- Georgian Defense Minister to visit Armenia on February 21
- In the daytime of February 23 and on 24 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- Recipe Corner: Apricot Brandy Cake
- Armenian designer pioneers Interaction Design course in Canada
- Artsakh is always next to the Aznavour family: Seda Aznavour (video)
- Vicente del Bosque will arrive in Armenia this summer
- President Sarkissian extends condolences on death of philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone
- AGBU Grieves the Loss of Beloved President and Visionary Leader Louise Manoogian Simone
- We will continue to sharply raise issues of social justice: Social Justice Party statement
- Bako Sahakyan sent a letter of condolence to the family of Louise Manoogian Simone
- Armenian FM meets with Minsk Group co-chairs in Yerevan