ADL's Vardenis FC "Andranik" won for the 7th time in a row
In the next round of the second tournament of the Armenian youth football championship, the Vardenis football club of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL), “Andranik”, played with the Yerevan “KHMOMM” team on May 20.
Yielding to the opponent in the first half of the match, the young players of “Andranik” managed to win in the second half: the match ended with the score 4: 3.
Note that this is the 7th victory of the club in a row.
The next match will be held on May 23 at the Hrazdan Stadium. “Andranik” will play with the “Aghbyurak” team.
- Turkish court frees charged U.S. consulate worker from house arrest: Reuters
- ‘New High for Armenian Music’: Glendale Reception Held for UCLA Armenian Music Program
- In most regions rain with thunderstorm is predicted
- ‘Assistants’ Musical Comedy Cowritten by Manny Hagopian Running in NYC
- Armenian, Azeri Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington (video report)
- Recipe Corner: Homemade Apricot Leather
- Venice may get into the "black list" of UNESCO
- Rouhani declared Iran’s unwillingness to fight with anyone
- Benefits of coffee for losing weight: study
- Break dancing provisionally approved for Paris Olympics
- Artsakh names new Secretary of Security Council
- A Delicate Georgian Balance
- Yerevan Council of Elders meeting in process (live)
- Today is International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- PM’s wife attends grand opening of 2019 Fashion Forum Yerevan
- Trump threatened Iran to respond by force to "complete destruction"
- Life as it is... Today is Grigor Zohrap's birthday
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday