Head of Russian Federal Tax Service Mikhail Mishustin announced as a Keynote Speaker at WCIT 2019
Mikhail Mishustin, Head of the Federal Tax Service of Russia, will be joining the 23rd World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT 2019) as a Keynote Speaker in Yerevan, Armenia. He will be speaking on the Law & Regulation of ICT Panel during the congress from October 6 to 9, Armenpress reports citing the WCIT website.
Mr. Mishustin will discuss the digital transformation of the economy and society and how these changes impact tax administration. The Law & Regulation of ICT Panel will explore how analog law and regulation can keep pace with the ever-changing realities of a tech world that moves at a digital speed.
“We are very proud to have a well-known dignitary such as Mr. Mishustin on this panel to give an important perspective on such a crucial matter in the modern world of technology” said the president of the Union of Advanced Technology Enterprises (UATE, Armenia), Alexander Yesayan.
Mr. Mishustin has been Head of the Federal Tax Service since 6 April 2010. He was appointed Deputy Head of the Russian Federal Tax Service in 1998, and went on to serve as Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation on Taxes and Levies from 1999 to 2004. In 2008 he became President of the UFG (UFG Asset Management) group of companies – one of the largest companies working in Russia in the field of asset management, private equity, and, together with Deutsche Bank, domestic mutual funds.
Joining the discussion on Law & Regulation of ICT alongside Mikhail Mishustin, will be Olga Mack, Vice-President of Strategy at Quantstamp; Francesca Lagerberg, Head of Global Network Capability Team at Grant Thorton International, and Axel Pawlik, Managing Director of the RIPE Network Coordination Centre.
The World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT 2019), one of the oldest and most influential ICT events in the world, will be held in Yerevan this year from October 6-9. The three-day congress will gather over 2500 participants from around 70 countries: information and communication technology leaders, CEOs and investors, policy makers and government officials, academics, and technologists. This year’s theme is The Power of Decentralization: Promise and Peril.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says