Armenian Embassy in Russia releases details over evacuated passengers of Moscow-Yerevan flight
The Armenian Embassy in Russia informs that two of the passengers evacuated from Boeing 747 operating Moscow-Yerevan flight are still in a Russian hospital.
The Embassy said the citizens are under doctors’ control.
The crew of the NordWind Airlines Boeing 747 ordered passengers to evacuate due to a ‘strange smell’ in the cabin.
“At 00:45 Moscow time, strange smell was reported in the cabin as flight N4-477 SVO-EVN B738 (VPBSZ) was accelerating on the runway. The crew aborted the takeoff, left the runway, turned off the engines and organized the evacuation of passengers (162 adults, 11 children) using inflatable slides”, the company said.
According to the Sheremetyevo Airport’s online schedule, flight N4-477 departed at 05:19 and is expected to arrive to Armenia’s capital Yerevan at 09:00 Moscow time.
145 passengers were registered for the flight, 28 decided to cancel their journey.
According to earlier reports, eight passengers were slightly injured during the evacuation, suffering mostly from scratches and bruises.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)