Armenian Embassy in Russia releases details over evacuated passengers of Moscow-Yerevan flight
The Armenian Embassy in Russia informs that two of the passengers evacuated from Boeing 747 operating Moscow-Yerevan flight are still in a Russian hospital.
The Embassy said the citizens are under doctors’ control.
The crew of the NordWind Airlines Boeing 747 ordered passengers to evacuate due to a ‘strange smell’ in the cabin.
“At 00:45 Moscow time, strange smell was reported in the cabin as flight N4-477 SVO-EVN B738 (VPBSZ) was accelerating on the runway. The crew aborted the takeoff, left the runway, turned off the engines and organized the evacuation of passengers (162 adults, 11 children) using inflatable slides”, the company said.
According to the Sheremetyevo Airport’s online schedule, flight N4-477 departed at 05:19 and is expected to arrive to Armenia’s capital Yerevan at 09:00 Moscow time.
145 passengers were registered for the flight, 28 decided to cancel their journey.
According to earlier reports, eight passengers were slightly injured during the evacuation, suffering mostly from scratches and bruises.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK