Russia not to allow unjust solution to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Russia will not allow an unjust solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, said Deputy chair of the State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs, Eurasian Integration and Relations with Compatriots, Head of the Institute of CIS Countries Konstantin Zatulin at the conference "Cooperation for Justice and Peace" held in Stepanakert.
Recalling that over 2 million Armenians live in Russia, he added that this is an influential and respected part of the country's population. According to Zatulin, on the path of formation, peoples and states pass through fire and water, and glory.
“I have been to Karabakh several times and visited without exception in all conflict zones of Europe and the post-Soviet space. The great impression is that, despite all the sacrifices and sufferings, the people of Artsakh demonstrate tremendous achievements in peaceful life. People in Artsakh live a full life, opposing any creeps,” he said.
According to him, we all expect and hope that good will and a sober approach to the settlement of the Karabakh conflict will prevail and peace will return to this land.
Russia promotes a peaceful solution and thwarts military attempts in every possible way. According to him, such an attempt was made in April 2016 and Russia did everything possible to halt and reduce the risk of explosion as soon as possible, he said.
“Russia as a state will not allow an unjust solution to the Karabakh conflict. Whoever the president or the prime minister is, the Russian people first of all value conscience and justice. And they are on your side,” he said.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)