Cavusoglu noted improvement of Russia-Turkey relations
Russian-Turkish relations are improving day by day, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said at a joint press conference with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in Antalya.
Lavrov arrived in Antalya to participate in the seventh meeting of the joint strategic planning group of the Turkish-Russian High Level Cooperation Council. At the meeting, the parties exchanged views on bilateral relations, as well as on current regional and international events.
“Today we discussed all the topics of bilateral relations, from trade to energy and culture, as well as the coordination mechanism between our Foreign Ministries. Thus, we prepared the basis for the meeting of our presidents in Moscow on April 8. Our relations are developing day by day and are getting better. We are glad to see many Russian tourists in Turkey. We started with a simplified visa regime, now the visas for truck drivers and special passport holders have been abolished, and we are working to ensure that they are completely canceled", - said Cavusoglu .
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK