Today is International Day of the artist
Today, December 8, is the International Day of the Artist, which was established in 2007 by the International Association “Art of the Peoples of the World”.
This is not the only date associated with the profession of the artist. Ukraine celebrates this day in October, and in Russia it is celebrated in separate regions on different days - the Kursk region celebrates the Day of the Artist on August 9, and Lipetsk - on December 25.
Some creative associations offer the celebration of October 25, the birthday of Pablo Picasso, whom masters and art connoisseurs consider the greatest artist of the 20th century.
So a consensus on the date in the professional community has not yet developed. But we do not mind: let there be more reasons to congratulate those who bring the beauty of art into our lives.
Artist's Day is a holiday not only for professionals and art lovers. Creativity keeps in person the opportunity to enjoy the world and love it. Therefore, today's holiday is for all lovers of beauty.
- Armenian cuisine: "Armavir" roast
- Iran confirms ‘important test’ of ballistic missile
- Precipitation and fog expected in the Republic
- Aznavour's son spoke about pain experienced during the days of the earthquake in Armenia
- Turkey began to establish a naval base on the Black Sea
- Arpie Otyag Celebrates Anniversary with Lecturer Dr. Lilit Garibyan and Ghapama: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Hrant Melkumyan won second victory in the London chess classic FIDE open tournament
- Congratulation to all Armenians on the occasion of holding democratic elections in the country: ADL Statement
- Direct flight from Omsk to Yerevan to be operated
- Elections in Armenia were democratic, and an we have much to learn from Armenians in this issue: Alexander Gusev
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" most streamed song of the XX century
- 78 reports on election violations received in the IC of Armenia
- RA CEC presented scanned voter lists
- I am concerned: Gagik Surenyan
- Sarkissian congratulated Nazarbayev on the occasion of the 27th anniversary of the Republic Independence Day
- Today is International Tango Day
- US State Department congratulates Armenian People
- Putin and Merkel discussed Ukraine provocation in the Black Sea and Syria
- Today is International Mountain Day
- Angela Merkel congratulated Pashinyan on his election victory
- Artsakh, Dadivank
- Azerbaijan joins anti-Iran sanctions
- US and Arab countries might create a Middle East analogue of NATO
- In most regions precipitation is predicted
- Artsakh president congratulates Pashinyan