Aurora Forum kicks off in Yerevan
The Renaissance of Eastern Historical Heritage Foundation is organizing one of the first events within the framework of the Aurora Forum, which will be held in Armenia and Artsakh from October 14 to 21 and will bring together leading experts from the humanitarian, technological, scientific, educational and social spheres.
In particular, on October 14 in Shushi, trustees and friends of the foundation will gather at an event dedicated to the completion of the restoration of the historical monument - the Upper Mosque of Gohar Agha. The project is being implemented as part of the IDeA Foundation's Artsakh Development Program.
The building of the madrasah has also been completely restored, and a square has been set up. It is also noteworthy that recently the Fund’s efforts have completed the restoration of the roof of the Temple of St. Thaddeus. The monastery complex of St. Thaddeus, which is located in northwestern Iran, is of exceptional importance for the Armenian Apostolic Church and is an important pilgrimage site for the entire Christian world. In 2008, the temple was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Participants of the event in Shushi will also get introduced with other projects of the foundation and partners, aimed at preserving the spiritual, cultural and historical heritage, including the Astvatsatsin Church in Artsakh, the Tatev Monastery Complex in Armenia, the St. Gevorg Church Complex in Georgia, and the Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator in Singapore.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)