Militants fired on four settlements in Latakia
Violations of the cease-fire by illegal armed groups were recorded per day in four localities of Latakia province in Syria, said Viktor Kupchishin, head of the Russian center for reconciliation of the warring parties in Syria.
“Despite the established cessation of hostilities, violations by illegal armed groups operating in the Syrian Arab Republic continue", - he said.
The general also said that as of May 11, 57 925 Syrians who evaded military service, including among refugees and former members of illegal armed groups, were under amnesty in Syria.
Kupchishin stressed that the Russian reconciliation center calls on the commanders of illegal armed groups to abandon armed provocations and take the path of a peaceful settlement of the situation in the areas under their control.
- Syrian army encircles militants, Turkish Army in southern Idlib NEW 11 MINUTES AGO
- World health report raises concerns about microplastics in drinking water: CBS news
- Artsakh’s Volunteer National Review disseminated at UN
- Fans to hold march ahead of FC Ararat-Armenia - Dudelange match
- New Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology opens in Armenia for clinical residents
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism