World popular attractions rating compiled: Armenia also included
"Mail.ru Cloud" ranked the most popular attractions from around the world. With the help of computer vision technology, experts estimated the pictures of travelers and identified the most "photogenic" places on the planet.
The ranking also includes the sights of Armenia. According to the results of the study, the Republic Square and the “Singing Fountains”, the National Historical Museum of Armenia and the Armenian Genocide Museum Institute are popular in Yerevan.
In Russia, Red Square and St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, Palace Square and Peterhof Gardens in St. Petersburg are most often removed.
The Eiffel Tower in Paris led the ranking of the most photographed landmarks in the world. The list of leaders also includes the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain in Rome, the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and the Notre-Dame de Paris in Paris.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)