Turkish parliament speaker presents conditions for normalization of relations with Armenia
The Chairman of the Turkish Parliament, the former Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, commented on the statements y the Vice-Speaker of the Armenian Parliament Eduard Sharmazanov during the Eurasian summit in Antalya, also speaking about the possibility of normalizing relations with Armenia, RUSARMINFO reports.
“If you really want to normalize relations between Armenia and Turkey, then you must renounce the claims on the Armenian Genocide, which should be addressed and researched by historians. Armenia should also stop the occupation of the Azerbaijani territories”, - said the Turkish parliament speaker.
On the eve of the Eurasia summit in Antalya, Vice-Speaker of the National Assembly of Armenia Eduard Sharmazanov stated that Azerbaijan should recognize the full-fledged right of the people of Artsakh to self-determination. Also during the speech, delivered by Binali Yıldırım, Sharmazanov left the hall in protest against the occupation of Northern Cyprus by Turkey.
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police