Our goal is to lay groundwork for Armenia-Cyprus-Greece cooperation: Armenia FM
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan on Monday met with representatives of the Cypriot Armenian community, at the Armenian Prelature of Cyprus.
In particular, Mnatsakanyan expressed the hope that the full use of the Cypriot Armenian community’s potential will enable to further deepen and enrich the Armenia-Cyprus political agenda, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia informs.
“The objective of my visit is to lay the groundwork for a new cooperation—with the Armenia-Cyprus-Greece trilateral format,” Mnatsakanyan stressed, above all.
Also, he spoke about the recent political developments in Armenia, the Armenian government-implemented reforms, and the foreign policy priorities of the country.
At the end of the meeting Minister Mnatsakanyan responded to the questions of representatives of the Armenian community of Cyprus, and they exchanged views.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters