Our goal is to lay groundwork for Armenia-Cyprus-Greece cooperation: Armenia FM
Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan on Monday met with representatives of the Cypriot Armenian community, at the Armenian Prelature of Cyprus.
In particular, Mnatsakanyan expressed the hope that the full use of the Cypriot Armenian community’s potential will enable to further deepen and enrich the Armenia-Cyprus political agenda, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia informs.
“The objective of my visit is to lay the groundwork for a new cooperation—with the Armenia-Cyprus-Greece trilateral format,” Mnatsakanyan stressed, above all.
Also, he spoke about the recent political developments in Armenia, the Armenian government-implemented reforms, and the foreign policy priorities of the country.
At the end of the meeting Minister Mnatsakanyan responded to the questions of representatives of the Armenian community of Cyprus, and they exchanged views.
- Opening of the international Armenian studies conference “Eastern Armenia: History and Culture” NEW 34 MINUTES AGO
- The effect of being overweight and obese on cancer risk is at least double than previously thought NEW 45 MINUTES AGO
- British band Jamiroquai to perform in Armenia
- Trump not taking back foreign aid; Armenia among countries to benefit
- 'Spanish Stonehenge' revealed: Daily Mail
- Trump announced new meeting with Kim Jong-un is possible
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan