Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”
Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”. Namin presented his idea to make a film as follows: “From childhood, Armenia was a magical country for me, which my mother used to say all the time, and my grandfather and his brothers were born in a distant mountain village with a beautiful romantic name Sanahin.
The life of all my relatives is connected with Armenia, and, in fact, it turned out that I myself am Armenian, and for the time being I, who was born and grew up in Moscow, did not understand this”.
According to "Vne Strok" publication, Stas Namin, as a child, came to his historical homeland many times, but these were occasional visits. Only a few years ago, at the invitation of his friend, businessman and philanthropist Ruben Vardanyan, Namin came to Armenia for a long time.
He visited a lot of picturesque places, saw famous historical monuments, numerous ancient temples and filmed it all on camera. As a result, his film appeared, which, in fact, is a kind of appeal by the rocker to his historical and cultural roots.
The famous musician Stas Namin, whose real name is Anastas Mikoyan, is the grandson of the party leader of the Soviet period Anastas Mikoyan and the cousin grandson of the legendary Soviet designer Artem Mikoyan, the creator of the famous MiG fighters.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters