Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”
Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”. Namin presented his idea to make a film as follows: “From childhood, Armenia was a magical country for me, which my mother used to say all the time, and my grandfather and his brothers were born in a distant mountain village with a beautiful romantic name Sanahin.
The life of all my relatives is connected with Armenia, and, in fact, it turned out that I myself am Armenian, and for the time being I, who was born and grew up in Moscow, did not understand this”.
According to "Vne Strok" publication, Stas Namin, as a child, came to his historical homeland many times, but these were occasional visits. Only a few years ago, at the invitation of his friend, businessman and philanthropist Ruben Vardanyan, Namin came to Armenia for a long time.
He visited a lot of picturesque places, saw famous historical monuments, numerous ancient temples and filmed it all on camera. As a result, his film appeared, which, in fact, is a kind of appeal by the rocker to his historical and cultural roots.
The famous musician Stas Namin, whose real name is Anastas Mikoyan, is the grandson of the party leader of the Soviet period Anastas Mikoyan and the cousin grandson of the legendary Soviet designer Artem Mikoyan, the creator of the famous MiG fighters.
- Booking.com defined the most hospitable countries of the world
- Serj Tankian supports sisters who killed abusive dad in self defense
- Yerevan Council of Elders extraordinary session kicked off (live)
- Red Wings offers passengers to visit Yerevan or Makhachkala instead of Georgia
- Georgian authorities stop Armenian passenger bus traveling from Russia for “transporting banned item”
- Bako Sahakyan participated in the presentation of case decisions collection of Artsakh Supreme Court
- Syrian military sends reinforcements to Hama for upcoming offensive
- 48.4 thousand people left Armenia for Russia in 2018
- Armenia supports Iran: Ambassador Tumanyan
- PM chairs regular Security Council session
- Minsk 2019: Arthur Hovhannisyan wins 1/8 final
- RA President named laureate of Prix de la Fondation 2019 at Crans Montana Forum
- Georgian Airways offers passengers flights to Moscow via Yerevan
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan border
- White House confirmed exchange of letters between Trump and Kim Jong-un
- RA Parliament extraordinary session continues (live)
- President Sarkissian travels to Switzerland
- 17 years old Lutfieh Bilemjian
- Melting ice in the Arctic created new islands
- Turkey's lira weakens on election, policy concerns: Reuters
- A delegation of the Armenian community of Greater Montreal paid a visit to the Embassy of Armenia in Canada
- Militants allegedly hit Syrian jet over southern Idlib
- Talking about Peace Worrying about War
- Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington: Video Clip
- Vartan Gregorian Receives Carnegie Hall Medal of Excellence from Mayor Bloomberg