Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”
Stas Namin shot a film on “Ancient temples of Armenia”. Namin presented his idea to make a film as follows: “From childhood, Armenia was a magical country for me, which my mother used to say all the time, and my grandfather and his brothers were born in a distant mountain village with a beautiful romantic name Sanahin.
The life of all my relatives is connected with Armenia, and, in fact, it turned out that I myself am Armenian, and for the time being I, who was born and grew up in Moscow, did not understand this”.
According to "Vne Strok" publication, Stas Namin, as a child, came to his historical homeland many times, but these were occasional visits. Only a few years ago, at the invitation of his friend, businessman and philanthropist Ruben Vardanyan, Namin came to Armenia for a long time.
He visited a lot of picturesque places, saw famous historical monuments, numerous ancient temples and filmed it all on camera. As a result, his film appeared, which, in fact, is a kind of appeal by the rocker to his historical and cultural roots.
The famous musician Stas Namin, whose real name is Anastas Mikoyan, is the grandson of the party leader of the Soviet period Anastas Mikoyan and the cousin grandson of the legendary Soviet designer Artem Mikoyan, the creator of the famous MiG fighters.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)