Iran ralliers condemn US hostility
Iranian protestors on Sunday condemned the US 40-year animosity against the Iranian people, and said that they will continue resisting the US animosity.
The rallies of Student Day (Aban 13, in Iranian calendar; November 4) took place today with the attendance of Iranian officials and people in front of the former US embassy in Tehran.
Iranian students captured the US embassy (Espionage Den) in Tehran in 1979 in reaction to the US efforts to interfere with Iran's domestic affairs and to topple the newly-established Islamic government.
Rallies take place annually on the same day throughout the country.
In the concluding statement, the ralliers said that countering arrogance is one of the principles of the Islamic Revolution and the fight between Islam and blasphemy, which is by no means limited to a specific time and place; disloyalty to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) and reinforcing the policies of the criminal standard-bearers of the corrupt US have proved the animosity of the US against Iran.
They also emphasized the need to use the domestic capabilities to breeze through the present economic difficulties.
The statement referred to 'the child-killing, fake Zionist regime', and said that supporting the people suppressed by the US and Israel is a religious and humane duty.
It also urged the government authorities to continue the unique advances achieved in the past 40 years and be completely independent of flimsy powers.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)