The opening of Tekeyan Hall and the Armenian Terrace
On Thursday, November 8th 2018, the opening of the renovated and revamped additional partitions of Goganian club took place in a pleasant and glamorous atmosphere. Goganian’s garden was flooded with B lights, and the meadow was elegantly set by decorations and comfortable armchairs.
Dr. Kevork Yerzengatsian, the chairman of Goganian club, in his opening speech, emphasized on the club’s aim to provide a warm, pleasant and an Armenian flavor to the visitors of this cozy club, inviting then Mrs. Sato Sarkissian-Apkarian, who had planned and supervised the works, handing her a commemorative souvenir.
In her word, Mrs. Sato, after expressing her appreciation, praised the united spirit which reigns in the club which enables it to reach out for greater possibilities in the future.
Then the Prelates of the Armenian Diocese of Egypt, Bishop Ashot Mnatsakanyan and the Prelate of the Armenian Catholic community His Grace, Krikor Augostinos Kusan, were invited to open the ‘Tekeyan Hall’ and the ‘Armenian Terrace’.
The presence stayed in the club for a long time, enjoying the beautiful voice of Ruben Saad and the great hospitality of the day. Arsen Krikorian, the famous Armenian singer joined in to the celebration s with his beautiful sound to add a special boon to the evening.Congratulations for these beautiful renovations of Goganian Club and a big tribute to all its board members and to all those who were involved in this great accomplishment.
- Armenian Dance Teacher from Japan: interview with Azat Gharibyan
- Armenia has lowest child suicide rate in Europe
- Armenian skier performs well at Finland-hosted tournament
- Recipe Corner: Baked Citrus Dill Salmon with Parsley and Onions
- Belarus to ship new batch of weapons to Azerbaijan
- Syrian army on high alert after militant attack kills 23 soldiers
- Russian military unveils video footage of new Su-57 stealth fighter in Syria
- Germany fully halts arms exports Saudi Arabia
- Acting first deputy PM reaffirms increase in tax burden is ruled out without public consent
- Members of Russian State Duma to observe early parliamentary elections in Armenia
- Armenia’s delegation led by Secretary of Security Council to depart for Moscow, Russia
- Ombudsman’s representatives carry out unannounced visit to Central Military Hospital
- Today is Universal Children's Day
- Roads mostly passable across Armenia, authorities urge drivers to shift to winter tires
- Russian cosmonauts expected to land on Moon after 2030
- Majestic Tekeyan Hall in Cairo Opens: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Azerbaijani manipulation: who is it addressed to?
- No precipitation is expected in the republic
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup
- Paying Tribute To Diana Der Hovanessian
- Iran wants better ties with Iraq, Rouhani says
- Syrian army "foils militant attack" in northern Hama
- Extraordinary Cabinet meeting to be held today
- Today is Armenian outstanding national figure Maghakia Ormanian's memory day
- Naming himself defense chief, Netanyahu says ‘no room for politics’ in security