Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
Dr. Nubar Berberian, intellectual, journalist, activist and editor of many ADL daily newspapers for more than 50 years passed away at the age of 94 in November 23, 2016. In his Will, Dr. Berberian directed his Trust Fund managers to appropriate awards every year to college students of Armenian descent worldwide who major in either International Law or Political Science.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Eligible recipients are college students of Armenian descent who major in either International Law or Political Science.
2) Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program in a fully accredited college or university in the world.
3) Applicant must provide all of the information requested on the application form.
4) Applicant must submit a copy of his or her most recent college transcript.
5) Applicant is to include a small head and shoulders self-portrait.
6) Application could be received by requesting from Tcadirector@Aol.com.
7) Applicants should submit applications electronically (via email) to: Tcadirector@Aol.com, The Paper submissions will be accepted by the deadline at:
Tekeyan Cultural Association,Inc.
Dr. Nubar Berberian Trust Fund
755 Mt. Auburn Street Watertown, MA
but electronic application is preferred.
8) The deadline of receiving the applications is September 15, 2019.
9) The administrators and managers of the fund will vote the qualified winners in October, 2019 based on the merits of each applicant.
10) The winner or winners will receive their awards in November, 2019
11) Winning applicants are not eligible to apply again.
12) This announcement is published in Armenian, English, French and Spanish.
Watertown, MA, July 15, 2019
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says