Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
Dr. Nubar Berberian, intellectual, journalist, activist and editor of many ADL daily newspapers for more than 50 years passed away at the age of 94 in November 23, 2016. In his Will, Dr. Berberian directed his Trust Fund managers to appropriate awards every year to college students of Armenian descent worldwide who major in either International Law or Political Science.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Eligible recipients are college students of Armenian descent who major in either International Law or Political Science.
2) Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program in a fully accredited college or university in the world.
3) Applicant must provide all of the information requested on the application form.
4) Applicant must submit a copy of his or her most recent college transcript.
5) Applicant is to include a small head and shoulders self-portrait.
6) Application could be received by requesting from Tcadirector@Aol.com.
7) Applicants should submit applications electronically (via email) to: Tcadirector@Aol.com, The Paper submissions will be accepted by the deadline at:
Tekeyan Cultural Association,Inc.
Dr. Nubar Berberian Trust Fund
755 Mt. Auburn Street Watertown, MA
but electronic application is preferred.
8) The deadline of receiving the applications is September 15, 2019.
9) The administrators and managers of the fund will vote the qualified winners in October, 2019 based on the merits of each applicant.
10) The winner or winners will receive their awards in November, 2019
11) Winning applicants are not eligible to apply again.
12) This announcement is published in Armenian, English, French and Spanish.
Watertown, MA, July 15, 2019
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC