EAEU has passed a very difficult, but important path – Tigran Sargsyan’s congratulatory message on New Year
Board chairman of the Eurasian Economic Commission Tigran Sargsyan has released a congratulatory footage on New Year.
ARMENPRESS reports Sargsyan said that the Ney Year gives an opportunity to sum up the works and outline new initiatives. “On the eve of the New Year our hearts are filled with warmth and love. The Ney Year gives an opportunity to sum up the works and outline new initiatives. We have passed a very difficult but also important stage of the creation of our union. We unite for the goal of making the people’s lives more comfortable so that they are able to freely move in the territories of our countries, get adopted, find a job, and implement business initiatives so as to increase the life quality of our peoples.
We live in a complex era when the changes take new pace. New issues are included in our agenda that were absent in the past. Life becomes unpredictable”, Sargsyan said.
According to him, in the New Year people should learn to live in the era of changes, should be ale to respond to global challenges, at the same time preserving human dignity and all the values that unite us.
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police