The US does not know the Iranian people: Iran Mejlis Speaker
The problem of the Americans is that they do not know the Middle East, in particular the Iranian people. They believe that their warships in the region could force Iran to surrender. This was announced on Tuesday by the speaker of the Iranian parliament.
Ali Larijani noted that "Mr. Trump should understand that when someone uses the language of intimidation against a civilized nation, it becomes more cohesive."
Larijani added that the threats of the American leader only united various political movements in Iran.
On July 1, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the reserves of uranium enriched to 3.67% in the country exceeded the volumes of 300 kg.
"According to the information I received, Iran, as planned, exceeded the reserves of 300 kg. The Iranian side had previously made it clear what it was going to do" the Iranian Foreign Minister said.
- Масленица Обретения Креста на горе Вараг
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day