The US does not know the Iranian people: Iran Mejlis Speaker
The problem of the Americans is that they do not know the Middle East, in particular the Iranian people. They believe that their warships in the region could force Iran to surrender. This was announced on Tuesday by the speaker of the Iranian parliament.
Ali Larijani noted that "Mr. Trump should understand that when someone uses the language of intimidation against a civilized nation, it becomes more cohesive."
Larijani added that the threats of the American leader only united various political movements in Iran.
On July 1, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the reserves of uranium enriched to 3.67% in the country exceeded the volumes of 300 kg.
"According to the information I received, Iran, as planned, exceeded the reserves of 300 kg. The Iranian side had previously made it clear what it was going to do" the Iranian Foreign Minister said.
- Iran warns of attacks by US or Saudi Arabia NEW 3 MINUTES AGO
- President Sarkissian awards writer Alexander Topchyan with medal
- Today is Vazgen I birthday
- Yekaterinburg to host a concert to mark Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to meet in New York on September 23
- Labor strike and boycotting of classes in Jermuk town for saving Amulsar
- Arman Sargsyan appointed acting Armenian police chief
- Instagram Users Under 18 Will Soon Be Blocked From Seeing Posts Promoting Certain Cosmetic Surgery And Diet Products: Buzzfeed
- Earthquake hits Armenia's Shirak Province
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador