The US does not know the Iranian people: Iran Mejlis Speaker
The problem of the Americans is that they do not know the Middle East, in particular the Iranian people. They believe that their warships in the region could force Iran to surrender. This was announced on Tuesday by the speaker of the Iranian parliament.
Ali Larijani noted that "Mr. Trump should understand that when someone uses the language of intimidation against a civilized nation, it becomes more cohesive."
Larijani added that the threats of the American leader only united various political movements in Iran.
On July 1, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the reserves of uranium enriched to 3.67% in the country exceeded the volumes of 300 kg.
"According to the information I received, Iran, as planned, exceeded the reserves of 300 kg. The Iranian side had previously made it clear what it was going to do" the Iranian Foreign Minister said.
- Zareh Sinanyan met with Abel Aghanbekyan, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- On July 26-27 the air temperature will go down by 3-4 degrees
- Britain weighs response to Iran Gulf crisis with few good options
- Most harmful to tooth enamel drinks named
- Discovering Armenia: Surp Astvatsatsin Church of Karbi (photos)
- EU pledges "multi-million support" to help revamp Armenia's judiciary
- Tekeyan Cultural Association, Inc. Dr. Nubar Berberian Annual Awards
- Cavusoglu says Turkey is ready for new operation in Syria
- Increased danger level declared in France due to heat
- Ambassador Świtalski reaffirms EU’s position on NK conflict settlement
- Shot fired from Azerbaijani side in Nakhchivan section was not targeted: Armenia Defense Minister
- Zelensky's party set for big win in parliamentary elections
- Armenia must continue efforts for visa-free regime with EU: Switalski
- Iranian Foreign Minister calls US sanctions economic terrorism
- Armenia expects first Russian Su-30 fighters in late 2019 or early 2020
- New birthday photos of Prince George
- President of Artsakh attends final of international sport dance contest-festival in Stepanakert
- Artsakh is part of ancient Armenia: Ukrainian journalist on his journey
- Tigran Avinyan met with Armenian community in Boston
- 8 injured after lightning strike at Florida beach:
- Today is International Boxing Day
- Shinzo Abe intends to sign peace treaty with Russia while in office
- Nikol Pashinyan partakes in MOD graduates' graduation ceremony (live)
- World is changing rapidly, those who do not notice it, will be late: Armen Sarkissian visits Vanadzor Technology Center
- Eve of the Fast of Transfiguration