Scientists discover main theory the Earth origin
Scientists from the University of California at Davis are close to understanding the processes that led to the emergence of the Earth. The results of their research were published on December 5 on the portal Phys.org.
There are three main theories about the origin of the Earth. The first assumes that the planet has grown rapidly from two to five million years, capturing the necessary for life water and gases from the clouds surrounding the young Sun. The other says that the Earth has developed slowly due to meteorites rich in water, nitrogen and oxygen. According to the third hypothesis, the dust particles turned into celestial bodies (planetimostals) under the influence of the Sun, and then became the source of the necessary compounds.
Experts analyzed the ratio of neon isotopes captured by the Earth’s mantle during the formation of the planet. Neon was chosen because it is a noble inert gas, which is not affected by chemical and biological processes, so it permanently stores information about its origin.
- Dr. Helen Evans to Present Slide Lecture in Southfield on Met Exhibit
- Signature collection in the judicial system
- Mel Gibson Looking to Cast Peter Dinklage, Jamie Foxx, and Michael Fassbender in THE WILD BUNCH Remake
- What is the best transport for traveling abroad?
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine just released some adorable new family photos
- PM’s spouse visits school named after 2016 April war hero
- The motion to change preventive measure of Robert Kocharyan was not aimed at calling into question Armenia’s judicial system: Bako Sahakyan
- Kocharyan and others case proceedings suspended, forwarded to Constitutional Court
- IMF Executive Board approves US$248.2 million Stand-By Arrangement for Armenia
- The air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees, then it will go up as much
- Armenian President, Kazakh Finance Minister discuss economic ties
- ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
- Turkey to arrest 249 foreign ministry personnel in post-coup probe: NTV
- Armenia Ambassador to Egypt meets with al-Azhar's Grand Imam
- Kazakhstan interested in deepening economic ties with Armenia: President Sarkissian meets PM Mamin
- Bako Sahakyan to meet today with Armenian NA factions
- Never threaten Iranians: Zarif to Trump
- Cher Shines at TD Garden
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan ought to skip Baku Europa League final, argues ex-head coach of Armenia
- Armenian PM congratulates Vladimir Zelensky on assuming office of President of Ukraine
- Pashinyan calls on supporters to stop courthouse blockings from 13:00 PM
- Judicial system is a threat to our country's stability and national security: Nikol Pashinyan's speech:
- The Australian: Byron studied Armenian on the mysterious island of love
- Freedom House on developments in Armenia
- CSTO PA’s autumn session to be held in Yerevan, Armenia