Several Armenian soldiers wounded in Karabakh on New Year's Eve: Sputnik Armenia
As a result of a violation of safety regulations, when handling a grenade at one of the defense positions in Karabakh, several military servicemen were wounded. This information was confirmed by Sputnik Armenia in the Investigation Committee.
The incident occurred on December 31 at 03:50. As a result of the incident, S. Torosyan, M. Manukyan and A. Marabyan received injuries and were taken to a military hospital. At the same time, panorama.am writes that one of the wounded soldiers is still in the hospital.
Recall, earlier it became known that the Armenian soldier of contract service Edgar Grigoryan died from a gunshot wound on New Year’s Eve, but the Defense Ministry and the Investigation Committee did not publish information about this.
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day
- Iran announced intention to continue selling oil despite US sanctions
- Russian military representatives in Armenia for partnership meeting
- Birthday on April 24 makes an Armenian feel responsible for smth bigger than himself – Alexis Ohanian
- Pashinyan urges to change whole policy in culture sector
- Inexorable March of Genocide Recognition
- First ever living donor liver transplant surgery in Armenia's history completed successfully
- Netherlands hosts Armenian Genocide commemoration events
- On interaction and interrelation of the Armenian Genocide and Artsakh Issue: David Babayan
- Armenian, Belarusian 2019 bilateral military cooperation plan approved
- Wreaths and flowers were laid in Moscow in memory of the Armenian Genocide victims