Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
Over the next 5 days, a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic.
In the Republic
In the daytime of July 15, on 16 no precipitation is predicted, on 17-20 in northern separate regions short-term rain with thunderstorm is predicted, in separate places hail is possible.
Southwest wind speed is 3-8 m/s, during the thunderstorm wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s.
On July 18-19 the air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees.
In the daytime of July 15, on 16-20 no precipitation is predicted.
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC NEW 33 MINUTES AGO
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg