Israel will be annihilated in half an hour if US attacks Iran: Mojtaba Zonnour
Chairman of Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Mojtaba Zonnour has refuted the US president’s recent claim that he prevented military strike on Iran with just 10 minutes to go.
Mojtaba Zonnour, Chairman of Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, made the remarks in an interview with Tehran-based Al-Alam Arabic language news TV network on Monday.
Zonnor said that Donald Trump’s claim that he stopped a retaliatory military strike on Iran only 10 minutes to go was a ‘political bluff’.
He said that “if they (the Americans) had predicted their attack would be successful, they would not have cancelled it and it would definitely have happened.” He added that the US president’s advisors could see the failure of the attack.
The senior Iranian lawmaker added that Iran’s power has created deterrence, adding that all the 36 US military bases in the region are under Iran’s surveillance.
He further described Trump as a businessman who only cares about money and is not man of war.
Zonnor went on to describe Iran’s power as devastating, underlining that “if the US attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan.”
He further noted that Iran is ready for any aggression while it does not intend to attack any country.
Source: Mehr News Agency
- Iran warns of attacks by US or Saudi Arabia NEW 5 MINUTES AGO
- Actor Babken Chobanyan bestowed with Honorary Title of Honored Artist of Armenia NEW 7 MINUTES AGO
- President Sarkissian awards writer Alexander Topchyan with medal
- Today is Vazgen I birthday
- Yekaterinburg to host a concert to mark Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Armenia, Azerbaijan FMs to meet in New York on September 23
- Labor strike and boycotting of classes in Jermuk town for saving Amulsar
- Arman Sargsyan appointed acting Armenian police chief
- Instagram Users Under 18 Will Soon Be Blocked From Seeing Posts Promoting Certain Cosmetic Surgery And Diet Products: Buzzfeed
- Earthquake hits Armenia's Shirak Province
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries