Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has sent a congratulatory message to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky on the Ukrainian Independence Day.
“Please accept my warmest congratulations and sincere good wishes on the occasion of Ukraine’s National Day, the Independence Day,” Pashinyan said in the letter.
“I am convinced that through coherent efforts you will succeed in realizing all programs directed for Ukraine’s development and strengthening. Significant potential exists in the friendly relationship of Armenia and Ukraine, and its utilization stems from our peoples’ interests. I am sure that through joint efforts we are capable of conveying new quality to the Armenian-Ukrainian multi-sectoral cooperation. On this occasion I attach importance also to the restart of the bilateral inter-governmental commission’s work.
The presence and activity of the many centuries-old large Armenian community in Ukraine and the organized Ukrainian community in Armenia are an additional impetus in the deepening of the bilateral friendly ties.
I wish you, dear Mr. Zelensky, good luck in all initiatives and all the best and to the good people of Ukraine peace and welfare”.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)