OSCE to conduct monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
On September 18, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Republic of Artsakh, the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring of the ceasefire regime on the Line of Contact between the armed forces of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, in the south-east direction of the Martuni region, the Artsakh foreign ministry told Armenpress.
From the positions of the Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Mihail Olaru (Moldova) and Ognjen Jovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- EU summit set to discuss Turkey sanctions
- Why do you feel sleepy after eating?
- Scientists maintain viability of dead brain for several weeks
- Married people live longer than single people
- Yerevan among Booking.com’s 10 trending destinations for 2020
- Militants storm Syrian army post in northern Latakia
- Armenia’s Pashinyan has phone talk with Russia’s Putin
- Porsche teams up with Boeing to build flying cars: The Verge
- Today is Armenian legendary duduk master Djivan Gasparyan's birthday
- Armenian President congratulates King Felipe VI of Spain on National Day
- Today is anti-smoking day in Armenia
- Feast of the Holy Translators - Sts. Mesrob, Yeghishe, Moses of Khoronk, philosopher Davit Anhaght, Gregory of Narek and Nerses the Gracious (Nerses of Kla)
- Cher on Armenian Genocide amid aggravation of Syrian situation: Turk soldiers are still blood thirsty
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go down by 4-6 degrees, on 15-16 will go up by 2-4 degrees
- Marcos Pizzelli gets candid about 11 years in Armenia
- Armenian army subdivision leaves for Belarus
- UN Secretary General calls for de-escalation in Syria
- Opportunities to deepen Armenia-Chile economic ties discussed in Yerevan
- Armenian President hosts participants of international School of Young Leaders
- Reuters: Trump's assistant will reduce US National Security Council staff by third
- Ethiopia’s PM wins Nobel Peace Prize 2019
- Russia not to allow unjust solution to Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- China Reveals Exotic Flying Saucer-Shaped "Armed Helicopter" Concept
- Armenia welcomes any initiative aimed at deepening economic cooperation in CIS – PM Pashinyan
- Owning a dog tied to lowering your risk of dying early by 24%, says science: CNN