Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting kicks off in Vienna
The meeting of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has just started at Vienna’s Bristol hotel.
According to the agenda, the meeting mediated by the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs will last for two hours.
The Armenian PM will also meet with Federal Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and President Alexander Van der Bellen of Austria.
A meeting with the local Armenian community is also on the agenda.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters