PM Pashinyan’s spokesperson comments on Venice Commission protocol
Vladimir Karapetyan, press secretary of Prime Minister of Armenia, has commented on the provisions in the protocol of the 119th session of the Venice Commission related to Armenia.
To the question of ARMENPRESS how he can comment on the recommendations of the Venice Commission, Karapetyan said, ‘’The Justice Ministry of Armenia has already commented on the issue. I also want to note that the published document is not relevant for commenting on. We have to also understand how an internal confidentiality document appeared in the media. We will try to find it out through our representatives in the Venice Commission and draw relevant conclusions. As you know, the Venice Commission expresses its position on a country or issue by announcements, official letters or writs and it did so on May 22, addressing a letter to the Prime Minister.
I want to also emphasize that the Republic of Armenia is in constant touch with the partners in the Venice Commission and has productive cooperation with them and highlights bilateral cooperation in the implementation of judicial reforms’’.
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations NEW 8 MINUTES AGO
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan