Russia’s Putin congratulates Armenia’s Pashinyan on his appointment
Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a congratulatory telegram to Nikol Pashinyan on his appointment as Prime Minister.
Putin expressed the hope that the Russian-Armenia dialogue would help strengthen allied interaction, the Kremlin press service reported.
The Russian president highlighted that relations between Russia and Armenia are based on good traditions of friendship and mutual respect, and the countries have gained considerable experience in fruitful cooperation in various fields.
As reported earlier, Armenian President Armen Sarkissian on Monday, the first day of the meeting of the new parliament, appointed Nikol Pashinyan as Prime Minister.
- Letter to the Editor: ‘You Are What Your Record Says You Are’
- Krikor Balakian’s The Ruins of Ani published by Rutgers University Press
- In the daytime of March 20 and on 21-25 no precipitation is predicted
- World Poetry Day to be celebrated in Yerevan Kentron district
- The Mediator between Armenian and Belgian Music: Interview with Pianist Laurence-Anahit Mekhitarian
- Symposium: Life After Babylon
- 2 months of Francophonie launching in Armenia
- More Russians to spend their May holidays in Armenia
- Alpine skier Ashot Karapetyan won second medal in Turkey
- “Prospects for nuclear industry development in Armenia” panel discussion kicked off in Yerevan
- Exploitation of Armenian Genocide term in the background of tension between Israel-Turkey relations is unacceptable: Anna Naghdalyan
- March 20 is International Francophonie Day
- RA MFA spokesperson's briefing launched (live)
- Kocharyan’s lawyers appealed to the Court of Appeal
- Armenian figure skaters to participate in World Cup in Japan
- 6.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Turkey
- Today is International Earth Day
- Karabakh Conflict at Crossroads
- Armenian Ambassador presents credentials to Federal President of Austria
- Today is spring equinox day
- Press conference Minister of Territorial Administration and Development of Armenia kicked off
- Church Saves AGBU Center in Toronto In a Last Minute Financial Arrangement
- Today is Internationsl Day of Happiness
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took office as President of Kazakhstan
- Today is academician Joseph Orbeli's birthday