Second President of Armenia Robert Kocharyan arrested
By the decision of the Court of Appeal, the second Armenian President Robert Kocharian was arrested. The director of the National Security Service of Armenia Artur Vanetsyan told the correspondent of the Azatutyun radio station.
“According to the decision of the Court of Appeal, the second President of Armenia, Robert Kocharian, is arrested and, as far as I know, is in the“ Yerevan-Kentron ”penitentiary institution,” Vanetsyan said.
When asked whether the investigator visited Robert Kocharyan, he replied that he was not aware of this.
- Dr. Helen Evans to Present Slide Lecture in Southfield on Met Exhibit
- Signature collection in the judicial system
- Mel Gibson Looking to Cast Peter Dinklage, Jamie Foxx, and Michael Fassbender in THE WILD BUNCH Remake
- What is the best transport for traveling abroad?
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine just released some adorable new family photos
- PM’s spouse visits school named after 2016 April war hero
- The motion to change preventive measure of Robert Kocharyan was not aimed at calling into question Armenia’s judicial system: Bako Sahakyan
- Kocharyan and others case proceedings suspended, forwarded to Constitutional Court
- IMF Executive Board approves US$248.2 million Stand-By Arrangement for Armenia
- The air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees, then it will go up as much
- Armenian President, Kazakh Finance Minister discuss economic ties
- ADL is concerned about tense domestic political situation in Armenia: Ramkavar Azatakan Party statement
- Turkey to arrest 249 foreign ministry personnel in post-coup probe: NTV
- Armenia Ambassador to Egypt meets with al-Azhar's Grand Imam
- Kazakhstan interested in deepening economic ties with Armenia: President Sarkissian meets PM Mamin
- Bako Sahakyan to meet today with Armenian NA factions
- Never threaten Iranians: Zarif to Trump
- Cher Shines at TD Garden
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan ought to skip Baku Europa League final, argues ex-head coach of Armenia
- Armenian PM congratulates Vladimir Zelensky on assuming office of President of Ukraine
- Pashinyan calls on supporters to stop courthouse blockings from 13:00 PM
- Judicial system is a threat to our country's stability and national security: Nikol Pashinyan's speech:
- The Australian: Byron studied Armenian on the mysterious island of love
- Freedom House on developments in Armenia
- CSTO PA’s autumn session to be held in Yerevan, Armenia