30 pianists from 12 countries to take part in 15th Khachaturian International Competition
On June 6, on the birthday of great composer Aram Khachaturian, 30 musicians from 12 countries will take part in the 15th Khachaturian International Competition to be launched in Yerevan, “Aram Khachaturian-Competition” Cultural Foundation told Armenpress.
This year's competition will be specialized in piano.
The participants represent Armenia, the United States, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
The jury of the 15th Khachaturian International Competition will be chaired by famous pianist and conductor Vag Papian.
Khachaturian International Competition is a member of the World Federation of International Music Competitions (WFIMC). The competition is being implemented thanks to joint efforts of the Armenian Ministry of Culture, “Aram Khachaturian-Competition” Cultural Foundation and the Intergovernmental Foundation for Educational, Scientific and Cultural Cooperation of the CIS (IFESCCO).
- Earthquake hits Armenia's Shirak Province
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan