Pashinyan calls on supporters to stop courthouse blockings from 13:00 PM
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has called on his supporters to cease blocking the courthouses in the country from 13:30.
“Today’s campaign served its goal, the process of having an independent judiciary in Armenia has begun and is irreversible. I love you all, I am proud of you all, and I bow before you all. With courage,” he said on Facebook.
Earlier on May 19th, Pashinyan called for blocking all courthouses in the country.
On May 20th at noon, he addressed the nation regarding the issue.
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC