Yerevan among Booking.com’s 10 trending destinations for 2020
Booking.com has predicted the top travel trends for 2020, and the Armenian capital city of Yerevan is among the 10 most trending destinations for the reporting period.
When making the predictions, the platform has drawn on its expertise as a leader in travel and technology, as well as research among more than 22,000 travelers across 29 markets and insights from over 180 million verified guest reviews, to identify key travel trends people can expect to see come to life in 2020.
The research was independently conducted among a sample of adults who have taken a trip in the last 12 months/plan to take a trip in the next 12 months
Gzira (Malta), Ninh Binh (Vietnam), Salta (Argentina), Seogwipo (South Korea), Jodhpur (India), Świnoujście (Poland), Takamatsu (Japan), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Žabljak (Montenegro) have also been predicted to attract a lot of tourists.
Booking.com has some 28,5 million listings in 148,470 destinations in 228 countries and territories worldwide. Each day more than 1,550,000 room nights are reserved on the website, which is available in 43 languages.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says