Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
Yerevan has made it to the list of cities where travelers from Russia return several times a year, Tutu.ru reveals.
They analyzed all airline tickets purchased with a travel date from July 2018 to July 2019 and compiled a rating of cities to which travelers returned more than once.
Clients were checked by first, second and last names, as well as date of birth, RIA Novosti reports.
So, the foreign rating of city visits is headed by
Lviv (Ukraine), Chisinau (Moldova) and London (UK) head the ranking of the most returned-to cities.
Some record-breaking passengers visited Kiev 16 times in a year, 15 times to London and Vilnius, 14 times to Yerevan.
Many passengers from the Russian Federation also frequently fly to Kiev, Vilnius, Belgrade, Riga, Uralsk, Minsk and Kutaisi.
- Guest Recipe: Saghi Bourma (rolled pastry with walnuts)
- Goethe, Poetry and Truth Honored at Weimar Ceremony
- Another prequel of "Game of Thrones" is eyeing a green light: Deadline
- Growing Interest in Armenian Art at Tufts
- Asdghig ‘Starrie’ Alemian, One of Last Armenian Genocide Survivors in Massachusetts, Dies
- Tuchel: Neymar to play during PSG's upcoming match
- PM Pashinyan congratulates Medvedev on birthday
- Today is World First Aid Day
- Russia's Lavrov says war in Syria has ended
- "Star” of Martiros Saryan installed in Rostov, Russia
- Tension in Armenian-Russian Relations: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Arsene Wenger taking up technical role with FIFA
- On September 16-18 the air temperature will gradually go up by 4-5 degrees
- Trump willing to meet again with North Korea’s Kim
- Armenians in Berlin
- Iris Karayan: ‘My Work Looks at Memory and Reenactment’
- Rex Kalamian Turns Laser Focus on NBA’s LA Clippers
- Teens are anxious, depressed after spending more than 3 hours per day on social media
- Armenia’s Victory over Bosnia and Herzegovina Brings Its Soccer Team Back to Third Horizontal (video)
- Dr. Taner Akçam to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Today is Mid-Autumn Festival Day in China
- Tigran Mansuryan’s movie soundtracks performed on composer’s 80th birthday
- Oreo cake recipe
- Tickets for Armenia-Finland Euro qualifiers fixture go on sale
- Verdict on on Robert Kocharyan's restraint to be announced on September 17