Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
Yerevan has made it to the list of cities where travelers from Russia return several times a year, Tutu.ru reveals.
They analyzed all airline tickets purchased with a travel date from July 2018 to July 2019 and compiled a rating of cities to which travelers returned more than once.
Clients were checked by first, second and last names, as well as date of birth, RIA Novosti reports.
So, the foreign rating of city visits is headed by
Lviv (Ukraine), Chisinau (Moldova) and London (UK) head the ranking of the most returned-to cities.
Some record-breaking passengers visited Kiev 16 times in a year, 15 times to London and Vilnius, 14 times to Yerevan.
Many passengers from the Russian Federation also frequently fly to Kiev, Vilnius, Belgrade, Riga, Uralsk, Minsk and Kutaisi.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)